In metaphysical and quantum physics has proven that each person, animal, and even plants emit their own energy field that reflects their spiritual state of being. With our Aura photo and aura report equipment we use hand sensors to measure your energy field. The camera captures the colors that the sensors pick up so you can see your own aura!
The aura presents in a variety of colors which are combined with light to form a glowing cloud around an individual. Each color correlates to one of the seven chakras. “By the end of the 19th century, the word was used in some spiritualist circles to describe a speculated subtle emanation around the body.”
According to Yogapedia
“Aura is the name given to the halo of subtle, luminous light that is said to surround all people and living beings, according to several spiritual traditions. It is linked with some yogic philosophies and beliefs because the aura is believed to be connected with the nadis (channels or pathways) of the prana and chakra system. Some see it as a map of the current thoughts and feelings of that person.”
To schedule visit my calendar link – there is limited available because my main priority is the Healing Sessions for my clients. For a limited time, the price of each aura report is $35 (for the month of FEB only).
Email me at [email protected] to schedule your aura reading.
Your aura is measured by the biofeedback received through your hands while placed on sensors; and is as unique as your thumbprint. The camera captures the unique colors that represent your aura!
Understand your aura is a useful tool that you can use to better understand yourself and your kids!
Each session lasts approximately 15 minutes. You will receive a photo/report style in a 8.5×11 office paper to take home. Please ensure to wash your hands before coming in for your aura appointment.
Each session is maximum of 15 mins long per appointment. It takes a minute to capture your aura and 2-3 to create and print your report. We’ll spend about 5 minutes going over the major points of your aura report as well. You’ll take home a 15 pages report to go over in detail at your own time – its for fun and informational purposes only.
15 mins aura photo and report using an Aura Cloud 3D interactive multimedia aura imaging computer system.
The aura imaging and reporting helps you understand what are the auras, what your aura means, provides a color analysis via a report that you get to take home with you. This is a 15 pages report with a photo aura combined in a 8.5×11 report style. Within the 15 mins time frame we also go over your aura report.
The hand sensor collects data from your energy in your finger tips to read your aura along with the camera to put together the aura that you are reflecting.
•All sales for appointments are final. No Refunds allowed.
•If you are more than 5 minutes late to your scheduled appointment, your session will automatically be forfeit without a refund and without the option to reschedule.
•Only one person per aura photo / aura report.
•Only one full report copy of the photo will be received per booked session printed on 8.5×11 regular office paper – this is an aura report not an aura photography printed photo style but its more of an aura photo with aura report indicating everything you need to know about your current aura and its meaning.
•Children under the age of 7 are permitted but parents must know that this is very expensive equipment, and you must ensure your child is able to be kind to our equipment (please and thank you).
***All sessions by appointments ONLY – no exceptions. I have clients under hypnosis on a daily basis and if you knock on my door you’ll distract the session so to have an aura reading you must have an appointment scheduled.
Photos. We make no claims or guarantees about the outcome or results of the photographs we take. You agree that the quality of a photograph is entirely subjective. You agree that SOUL HEALING TRIBE LLC., is not responsible in the event that you are not satisfied with your photo for any reason.
For Educational, Informational & Entertainment Purposes Only. The information contained in our website, e-mails, programs, services and/or products is not intended to be medical advice and is for educational, informational and entertainment purposes only.
We all have an auric field. The aura is the flow of life, the energy that maintains our physical body intact. It’s sort of like an energy field that keeps our body working harmoniously when the field is as it should be. And when it’s not, then we experience one or more complications. Machines of this century can now take photographs of the chakra and the field to show us whether or not what we have is in balance. The auric field exists on different layers and each layer has a direct connection to the physical body.
Each field body (or field layer, as you may call it), is positioned in relation to the physical body. For example, the etheric body is the closest to the physical body, while the seventh layer is the farthest from the physical body.
1. Etheric or Bioplasmic Body – This is the 1st chakra. It corresponds to the root chakra and is often the chakra most commonly concerned with pain and pleasure. This layer is the closest to the physical body.
Colors associated with this chakra are white, blue and grey.
2. Emotional Body – This is the 2nd chakra and is known as the sacral chakra. This chakra is concerned with feelings and all things emotional. The color depends on your emotions and may change quite frequently depending on the thoughts you experience minute by minute.
3. Mental Body – This is the field associated with the 3rd chakra, known as the Solar Plexus chakra. This is the chakra concerned with thoughts, cognitive processes, and your general state of mind. It’s involved with what we often call “left-brain activity.” We, as humans, spend a great majority of our days in our mental body without realizing it, and sometimes, we don’t use that time wisely. This tends to be a yellow color; if blocked, it becomes a pale-yellow, muddy color.
4. Astral Body – This field is associated with the 4th chakra, called the heart chakra. It’s highly associated with balance, calmness and harmony.
5. The Etheric Template – This 5th chakra is the throat chakra. This is a chakra where lots of communication from the divine can take place, as we speak what we are; therefore, it’s important to understand how deeply connected to the divine this chakra is, as all chakras are. For the most part, this is a deep blue color.
6. The Celestial / Casual Body – This is the 6th chakra and is associated with the third eye. The colors are often gold and silver.
7. The Ketheric Template – The 7th chakra is known as the crown chakra. This chakra is concerned with the higher self and connection to the source. When properly activated, it helps us identify ourselves as the divine beings that we are, thereby strengthening our connection to the spirit realm. The color often associated with this layer is gold, sometimes silver and magenta.
Each layer corresponds to specific chakras, and each chakra corresponds to energetic fields within your body that may be activate or inactive. If it’s inactive, it may cause tremendous challenges for your 3D life. When all chakras are activated, we can experience full manifestations and blessings beyond our wildest imagination.
Remember, the auric field is the flow of life. This energy doesn’t only maintain our body intact but also radiates and vibrates in a way that provides us with information as to which areas/chakras may need balancing. Therefore, a consultation can not only help identify which chakra(s) may need alignment but also facilitate a more fluid conversation with spirit to understand how best to help you.